Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Date Night: Be my Valentine

I should start by saying M and I do not do typical valentines day. We try to make the day about us as a couple, and who we are and what we mean to each other. We don't like the idea of big gifts or fancy dinner reservations "because it's what you do on Valentine's Day." We try to make it about doing something new or special to us. Last year that was ordering take-out sushi from our favorite restaurant and having a Disney movie marathon in pajamas.


Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Valentine's Day. I love the hearts everywhere. I usually wear an outfit with about 3 different shades of pink. I love the crafts and little notes to tell friends you're thinking of them. I love the Valentine's Day we used to have in Elementary School, where it's not about dates and spending tons of money, but about friends and crafts and candy. I'll post more on that part of Valentine's Day soon.

But for now, if we do go on an outing this year here is some inspiration.
1. Dress- Modcloth
2. Clutch- Modcloth
3. Necklace- Moorea Seal
4. Shoes- Modcloth


No comments:

Post a Comment