Friday, October 17, 2014

Top 5 Halloween DIYs

M and I were able to go to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party this year, and it really kick-started our need to decorate for Halloween this year. We've been slowly adding more decorations, but we prefer to make decorations instead of purchase them. I've been going nuts over on Pinterest looking for simple and quick ways to add handmade Halloween touches to our home, and I thought I'd share my favorites from around the web.

1. Halloween Marquee Letters from LollyJane


2. Candy Corn Wine Bottles from Brit+Co



3. Spiderweb Centerpiece from CrazyLittleProjects



4. Autumn Hurricane Vases by Amanda Jane Brown

(I especially like that I can leave this one out until Thanksgiving!) 


5. Paper Pumpkins by Meaningful Mama

I may re-do this one to make some amazing Christmas Decorations as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment